Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes the companys Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The role of a CSM is critical to the success of Shift4. The CSM is the day to day contact on all things Shift4 for our merchants and partners. The CSM position is a hybrid role that requires a unique skillset that includes both direct selling to merchants and the managing of partnerships. The CSM position will certainly provide new and veteran sales people a fast-paced environment to learn and thrive in.
Success in this role is achieved through being there for your partners, educating them on all things Shift4, knowing your partners product, constant communication with your partners, actively seeking new opportunities with your partners and winning those opportunities when presented to you.
Your partnerships are your book of business, own it.
Job Location: Denver, C)
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
Compensation Range : $40,000 to $70,000.00 Annually, Plus Commission
- Projecting a positive attitude and image and when communicating with partners and potential customers.
- Understanding the value and how to sell the value of Shift4 payments to partners and potential merchants.
- Strong ability to sell merchant services and the value of Shift4 payments to all merchant opportunities in a professional and timely manner.
- Full time/40 hour work week. This position is not remote, in office position.
- Constant communication with Partners through email, phone, and if applicable in person at industry events and tradeshows each year.
- Abilty to travel when needed.
- Develop, implement, and follow through of sales strategy to hit/exceed channel sales goals.
- Ability to complete and submit documentation, new paperwork, and sales reports in a timely and accurate manner a must!
- Ability to read, decipher and price merchant statements on a consistent basis.
- Creating a consistent pipeline of new leads with assigned partners.
- Effective and successful time management skills.
- Be a great teammate to all your peers. Ability to work successfully with multiple teams and departments within Shift4.
- Show great success in managing and growing existing business relationships.
- The intuition to identify new sale opportunities and the drive to follow-through on those opportunities.