NOTE: This position is open to residents of Arizona only.
Engage with veterans and family members to provide resource navigation and virtual case management to connect them with ongoing services. Conduct SDOH assessment and closed-loop referrals. Advocate for individuals and act as liaison between them and resource providers. Ensure that appropriate needs-assessment, intervention, and linkage occurs in a timely manner. Responsible for documenting identified needs, referrals, and outcomes.
- Monitor virtual caseloads to provide most relevant referrals.
- Participates in weekly case review process with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in BeConnected trainings and presentations at various locations and times when requested.
- Provides resources and tools to client to strengthen independent living skills.
- Documents interaction with each client prior to the end of his or her scheduled shift in specified database
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Lived veteran experience either through military service, as family member, or close relationship with veteran or veteran community; Effective listening skills; Strong problem solving skills; Strong knowledge of resources and systems with emphasis on veteran health and mental health, employment, education, occupational training, housing, counseling, healthcare, justice/legal support, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED, although a degree is preferred
- Three (3) years experience required including mandatory one (1) year of experience on a Veteran Support Line or as a Veteran Navigator plus two (2) years combined experience as a case manager, in behavioral health, SDOH navigation or similar
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement - Candidates offered a position with Solari must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved Medical Exemption or Sincerely Held Religious Belief exemption on file with human resources prior to starting work.