Associates in Pediatric Therapy (APT) is a therapeutic clinical practice providing services for children with developmental delays in Kentucky and Southern Indiana. We have been “Advancing Patients to their next Therapeutic level” since 2007 and awarded Best Places to Work for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
APT is in an exciting period of growth and we are searching for a Recruiter to come grow with us!!
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. This position is focused on developing strategy and metrics for success but will also handle the recruitment process directly.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods, policies and procedures based on the individual position, department industry standards, diversity goals and needs of the organization.
- Recruits and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Partners with the Director of HR in employment branding and develop a strategy to position the organization as an employer of choice.
- Lead and create unforgettable candidate experiences by managing the oversite of company careers website and recruiting social media content. Manage recruiting accounts to maximize on-site presence, including but not limited to, LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, Handshake, etc.
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System. Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, and turnover.
- Screens candidates, selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates with clients or hiring managers.
- Collects and analyzes data to maintain current understanding of fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Serves as the primary contact for target universities and colleges while supporting our branding and recruiting efforts. Coordinate and attend college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Manages the graduate student externship and clinical fellowship process. Coordinates with students and works with leadership to identify appropriate placement.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities.
- Create and conduct Recruiting related presentations and training for hiring managers, as needed.
- Assist and/or lead other HR projects and initiatives as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.