A Staffing and Allocation Assistant staff needs to have:
- At least two references that will attest to the Program Support’s interpersonal skills, energy, work ethic, their ability to work on a team, leadership skills, integrity, ability to multitask, ability to accept and learn from feedback.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- The ability to physically perform all job duties, including safely restraining students in excess of 100 pounds up to 200 pounds, when necessary
- Thorough knowledge/understanding of Microsoft Office
- Passed a background and CORI check.
- Attend training as assigned; maintain necessary certifications (CPR, First Aid, SOLVE, monthly training).
- Classes to obtain these qualifications will be provided by NLG. The SOLVE introduction course (16-20 hours) will be provided during Orientation and then a 1.5-hour refresher course will be held annually.
Supervision and Performance Assessment:
A. Nashoba Learning Group adheres to the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis in its management of employees as well as in its teaching of children. Performance requirements are clearly specified, performance is measured frequently, feedback is given immediately and mastery of particular skills allows access to higher-level skills. Reinforcement, in the form of pay, professional development opportunities and recognition is tied to performance.
B. The Staffing and Allocation Assistant position will be evaluated by the Staffing and Allocation Coordinator on general performance, cooperation, teamwork, reliability, and adherence to policies and procedures annually.
a. While formal evaluation will be given annually, feedback will be given throughout the year.
b. From the annual review, the Staffing and Allocation Assistant will be reinforced for good performance and develop an action plan with the reviewer to enhance low performance. A follow-up assessment will be scheduled based on that plan. The purpose of assessment and feedback is to assist the Staffing and Allocation Assistant staff in continuously improving their performance. It is expected that performance will improve over time. It is also expected that there will always be opportunities to learn and grow.
Benefits NLG provides to its valued employees!
- Considerable time off (paid vacations, paid time off)
- Affordable and Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement plan
Job Type: Full-Time Level: Entry
Schedule: Monday to Friday Pay: $ 42,000 per year
Work Remotely: No Work Location: One Location (Bedford, MA)
Typical Start Time: 7 AM Typical End Time: 3 PM
License/Certification: A Driver’s License in good standing (Required)
COVID-19 considerations: COVID vaccination is encouraged but not required.
NLG is committed to the philosophy and principles of equal employment opportunity. It is the policy of NLG to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified candidates regardless of any race, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, protected genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. NLG expects all employees to support its equal opportunity objective.