Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Hourly
Time Zone: All
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
We are looking for a friendly Customer Service Representative to handle customer questions, escalations, and be able to walk customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes. This an entry level role for Customer Service and Technical Support focused individuals.
The Customer Service team assists insureds, individuals, service providers, and adjusters with claim payments processed by One Inc. To do well in this role, you need to be a people-person who is detail oriented and posse a strong interested in exceeding expectations.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels (i.e., phone, email, chat, etc.).
- Resolve customer complaints and de-escalate situations or escalate to team lead or Manager and/or other internal resources necessary
- Knowledgeable in our products and services
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional support.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt in a complex and changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a face-paced environment
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work independently
- You are described as a problem-solver and not easily flustered
- You are detail orientated and are able to follow instructions accurately
- You must be a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
Education & Experience:
- Associate degree OR 2+ years relevant experience preferred
- Proven remote work experience preferred.
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Experience with MS Office, Google Suite, CRM applications
- Call Center or Customer Service experience a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus
Growth Mindset, Problem Solver, Self-starter, Demonstrates Ethical Behavior, Strong Drive, Team Player, Supportive & Adaptable to Change, Exudes a commitment to Personal & Professional Development
One Inc provides insurance companies a digital payments platform designed to maximize retention of the new generation of policyholders—while reducing security risks and minimizing payment processing costs. One Inc has become the fastest growing digital payments platform in the insurance industry, and now manages more than $15 billion a year in payments for customers. Our talented, ambitious, and innovative team of professionals work collectively to disrupt, pioneer, add value, to solve challenges for our customers and their insureds.
One Inc is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all EEOC legislation in each jurisdiction it operates in.