Easterseals Western and Central Pennsylvania is a non-profit organization providing programs and services to individuals with disabilities and other special needs. We are celebrating over 100 years and are proud of our history! Our Residential Program is looking to hire a energetic part-time Residential Program Worker to join our team. This position works 8 hours Fri/Sat/Sun for a total of 24 hours at our group home in Franklin, PA.
Qualifications-Residential Program Worker:
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Prior experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred. Great patience and a true desire to connect with others are keys to success in our program.
· Upon hire, successful completion of Medication Administration Test required.
· Current valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and acceptable driving record obtained through the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation required.
· Acceptable Criminal Record Check required.
· Passing of physical examination and TB required.
Job Summary-Residential Program Worker:
We operate three community residential homes (Franklin, Oil City and Seneca, PA) which are staffed 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Our staff provides direct care and a safe, secure and supportive living environment in which individuals with intellectual and/or physical disabilities will learn to live and function as independently as possible within the community. Other available shifts include afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Why Work For Us?
· We have a great team of people who care and it shows!
If you are interested in working for a quality organization helping others grow in their lives and abilities, please consider applying for this position!
Easterseals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, use of medical marijuana or protected Veteran status.