Overview of Position
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of payroll and employee benefits while assisting with organizational development and employee development initiatives. The HR Coordinator provides services to both internal and external customers including but not limited to; employees, associates, HR colleagues and third parties such as benefit providers and trainers.
Why you should apply?
- Be a part of a growing company with a great culture and work/life balance.
- Be a key player on a small team who likes to have fun.
- Put your thumb print on processes and projects.
- Manage HR policies and procedures; maintenance/reporting of HR systems, data and metrics
- Manage communication with employees to ensure all information is correct with documentation
- Serve as a resource for all activities pertaining to company benefits, policies, procedures and practices
- Lead training and development initiatives, partner with management to enhance the effectiveness of the on-boarding process.
- Complete payroll adjustments in a timely manner
- Coordinate employee performance appraisals and work in tandem with managers’ for on-time reviews.
- Serves as liaison between payroll company and employees to resolve payroll problems
- Provide necessary reports to accounting to enable them to reconcile and analyze the general ledger payroll & tax accounts
- Conduct monthly and quarterly audits
On-boarding & Training Overview
Your First Week You Will: On-board with TPC and get to know our staff through job shadowing, formal sit downs with managers and an overview of TPC products.
Your First 30 Days You Will: Be well trained on our payroll system and complete your first payroll.
After 90 Days You Will: Be fully up and running! An expert on our payroll system and ready to take on new projects and start implementing your own ideas to TPC.
- Reports to: VP of HR
- Position is located at TPC Headquarters
- Team Size: 5