- Working knowledge of construction documentation and pricing; able to read plans and specifications and translating them into estimates
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well with others as a team to maintain a positive work environment.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
- Analytical and financial skills
- Excellent time management and coordinating skills
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
- Great customer service skills and follow through
- Vehicles (Trucks/Cars) of various sizes
- Flat bed trucks
- Trailer mounted warning signs
- Cones, delineators, drums, barricades, signs and various other traffic control devices
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Requires standing for prolonged periods of time
- Requires remaining in the seated position for prolonged periods of time
- Requires lifting up 50lb
- Requires using hands to handle, control or lift objects
- Requires being outside and exposed to environmental conditions
- Requires being in construction environment
- Requires repetitive movement
- Exposure to work near moving mechanical parts, heavy equipment and moving vehicular traffic
- Exposure to reasonable noise levels
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / Graduate
- Preferred candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other duties as assigned by management as required.
Traffic Management Inc. (TMI) reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Please do not call to check the status of an employment application, we do not give out status updates. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by the recruiter for that position.