By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
This position is responsible for filtering, aliquoting, and storing finished proteins products using aseptic techniques in a GMP Lab, following GMP guidelines. Run lyophilizer and perform fill finish (vialing, stoppering, crimping, and labeling of products). Documents batch records following GMP guidelines. Manufacture and bag ProDots. Buffer manufacture for fill finish. (80%) Documentation: SOPs, and for validation/maintenance/cleaning of equipment and facilities. (20%)
- Filter, aliquot, and bottling of product using aseptic techniques.
- Run lyophilizer and perform fill finish (vialing, stoppering, crimping, and labeling of products).
- Manufacture and bag ProDots.
- Clean, and ensure the lab is ready for internal and external audits.
- Create and revise specifications, SOP’s and documents as needed, and submits to QA.
- Ensure chemicals, stock buffers, and equipment calibration are up to date.
- Interprets, analyze and summarizes complex data.
- Collaboration with other departments, and divisions.
- Requires daily supervision and monitoring.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.