Who We Are
Telaid is a provider of technology deployments solutions to multi-site clients. For over 40 years Telaid has been the technology partner of choice for enterprise clients that want to accelerate technology adoption to drive positive business outcomes through scale able repeatable programs. Telaid understands the critical need to integrate emerging technologies quickly and precisely. Everything we do is designed to help our customers deploy and manage technologies efficiently and cost effectively. With over 40 years of experience, Telaid has an unprecedented ability to execute on complex, large scale technology projects on time, and on budget.
Our Core Values are – Be Proactive, Be a Team Player, Take Ownership & Do the Right Thing
The Project Accounting Specialist is an organized, confident, and energetic finance professional. You will be focused on ensuring Telaid delivers on the Telaid Proven Process: Reducing the Time, Task, Risk and Cost in Technology Deployments. You can problem solve, recommend, and implement solutions that are in alignment with our Vision, Annual Goals and Core Values. The organization is growing and the need for strong contributors is essential for our continued success. The Project Accounting Specialist will help by providing analytical and reporting support in order to achieve company financial targets. This role serves both internal and external customers. Internally, you will provide direct support to the Controller and indirect support to Ownership, Senior Leadership Team, Operations Leadership Team, PMO Business Unit Program & Project Managers and Other Corporate Managers. Externally, you will interact with our customers as it pertains to billing related issues.
- Work with Project Management team to identify correct billing amounts per project
- Ensure that all Purchase Orders, Work Orders, tickets ect are identified correctly within the projects and are invoiced accordingly
- Follow up with customers on all missing items that would postpone billing
- Ensure all change orders are captured and invoiced accordingly
- Generate project revenue and cost reports for project management team and help identify areas of profit gain/fade and trends
- Research and answer specific questions from Project Management about project cost and revenue transactions
- Work with Project Managers and others to get timely and accurate information for monthly billings.
- Assist in proactively getting project budget and billing information into finance software
- Generate invoices to customers using various software packages
- Follow up with customers on all billing related issues.
- Apply payments to customer accounts.
- Reconcile discrepancies with customer records.
- Use accounting software to generate periodic reports.
- Ensure any changes to client billings are documented and enacted
- Regular review of all open accounts for possible collection efforts.
- Be proactive in addressing invoices coming due for payment.
- Use customer payment terms to determine amounts that are delinquent.
- Make appropriate calls in a professional manner while maintaining good customer relations.
- Resolve client billing problems and delinquencies in a timely manner.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss with management.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.