- Interest in museums, contemporary art, and sculpture
- Desire to engage with and serve the public
- Ability to accurately conduct operations and provide superior service during peak visitation traffic
- Strong communication skills, dependability, and punctuality
- Flexibility to support museum operations in a variety of positions
- Approach each day and visitor with a positive “can do” attitude
- Follow all reporting and reconciliation procedures
- Keep public-facing workstations neat and stocked with relevant materials
- Attend regular training sessions and meetings
- Monitor e-mail communications for updates on the following:
- Operational procedures
- Exhibition installations
- Organization-wide updates
- Provide flexible availability including evenings and weekends as needed
- Represent the museum in a professional manner with appropriate attire
- Uniforms are to be worn with non-denim slacks or an appropriate-length skirt or shorts
- Trustees Staff ID badges and lanyards are to be worn throughout all shifts
About The Trustees
The Trustees is one of Massachusetts’ largest non-profits and the nation’s first conservation and preservation organization. Today, the places we care about are going fast, and the forces undermining them, including climate change, are moving faster. Our passion is to protect and share with everyone the irreplaceable natural and cultural treasures under our care. We are funded and supported entirely by our visitors, supporters, volunteers, and more than 60,000 member households.
In addition to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, The Trustees aims to create a thriving, inclusive workplace that values each member of its team. We aspire to reflect and effectively serve the residents and communities of Massachusetts who are at the core of our mission.
The Trustees is a signer of the Boston Women’s Workforce Council and a Member of the Boston College Center for Work and Family.
We kindly request that you do not call to inquire about the status of your application. Those candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted.