Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you enjoy having an awesome team to work with? Do you have a desire for growth and development? If so, then we have an opportunity for you to join an amazing banking team.
Citizens Bank of Kansas, a fourth-generation family-owned community bank has a career opportunity in our Medicine Lodge, Kansas branch. This full-time Retail Banking Specialist will play an important role in our continued growth by providing superior customer service and solutions to our customers in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
We are seeking friendly, organized, self-motivated candidates with:
- Superior customer service abilities
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- Prior banking and/or cash handling experience is beneficial
- Ability to work full-time – hours might include opening (7:45am), closing (5:45pm), and up to three Saturdays (8:45am-12:00pm) a month.
- Establish relationships with customers and co-workers
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of customer transactions
- Educate customers on a variety of retail products and digital solutions that match their needs
- Working within the guidelines of banking regulations and all security and audit procedures
To learn more and to begin the conversation, please apply at www.citizensbankofkansas.com/careers/. We also encourage you to visit www.citizensbankofkansas.com for additional information about our organization and team.
Citizens Bank of Kansas is an equal opportunity employer.