KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Minimum of 1 year of Quality-related experience is required.
- Regulatory and/or 21 CFR Part 11 experience is preferred.
- Ability to create and implement procedures in compliance with applicable local/state/federal regulations, accreditations, certifications, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking, i.e., ability to function and complete work with competing priorities and expectations while meeting deadlines.
- Personal and interpersonal skills, i.e., clear speaking, discreet, considerate, sensitive, and collaborative.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to prepare correspondence, manuals,
- and presentations with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow through.
- Ability to work successfully both as a team member and independently.
- Advanced knowledge of personal computers with superior skills in desktop programs (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Project, Visio, Power Point, and other comparable software programs).
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university/college is required.
- Certification or other formal Quality Assurance training is preferred.
- Relevant work experience can be considered and substituted for academic requirements.
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.