Clark & Enersen is one of the country’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm we offer architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and planning, with specialized expertise in commissioning, laboratory planning, community and stakeholder engagement, construction administration, grant assistance, and land development.
Clark & Enersen provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, rewarding, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. With a culture that prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere, our firm is seeking talented and motivated design professionals to become part of our team.
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
We are currently seeking a full-time Electrical Engineer for our Kansas City, Missouri office.
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI
#6 Smart Places to Live | Kiplinger
#6 Best City for New College Grads | Smart Asset
One of the Best Trips of 2019 | National Geographic
#49 Best Places to Live | Livability
- Serve as the electrical project engineer on multiple projects.
- Design electrical systems including lighting design for a wide variety of project types.
- Represent the firm at meetings with clients and during construction as required.
- Foster collaborative engineering design methods between all of our in house disciplines.
- Provide AutoCAD/BIM documentation of electrical design.
- Assist in writing/editing of project specifications as required.
- College graduate (Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering or Electrical Engineering) with 4-8 years of experience in the MEP industry.
- Required completion of FE and PE.
- Focused experience and understanding of building electrical systems including: distribution, lighting, power, fire alarm and special systems.
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit MEP experience is a plus.
- Experience with SKM PowerTools, AGI 32 and other electrical design software is a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Clark & Enersen offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.