EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Springfield, MO team. The Senior Business Analyst serves as a product subject matter expert, guiding new customers through the requirements gathering phase. This position also works closely with BA leadership on strategic process improvement initiatives and delivering ongoing guidance, mentoring, and training to all Business Analytic team members.
- Partner with Business Analytics Manager to continuously evaluate and execute strategic process improvement initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise and clarity to customers during the requirements gathering phase.
- Analyze, validate and confirm completeness of customer operational requirements.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge transfer to the Business Analyst assigned to execute the customer implementation or upgrade.
- Provide internal Solarity product expertise in solving unique and complex problems.
- Actively develop and maintain implementation documentation, including templates and best practices.
- Maintain a high level understanding and oversight of all Business Analytic projects, ensuring implementation and upgrade integrity.
- Provide ongoing guidance, training and mentorship to all Business Analyst positions.
- Serve as department resource for new and pilot Solarity product offerings, developing and documenting processes for subsequent implementations.
- Champion product and process improvements by serving as a key internal liaison to translate customer requirements, expectations, and healthcare industry trends.
- Travel approximately 10-20% annually for customer discovery and go-live visits.
- 6+ years of progressive software implementation experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree with 5 years of progressive software implementation experience, Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of progressive software implementation experience, or Master’s degree in a related field with 3 years of progressive software implementation experience.
- Experience must include at least 3 years of healthcare software implementation.
- CBAP, CCBA, ECBA, PMI-PBA, RHIA or RHIT certifications desirable.
- Experience in the healthcare field, specifically with EDMS and EMR systems desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Strong conflict resolution, problem solving and client expectation management skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and dynamics.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Advanced ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.