JNR is seeking an experienced Contact Center Supervisor to supervise our awesome team members and support our client programs!
This is a remote position and will require the responsibilities to be met virtually. You will be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of Client Care Specialists which includes motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, training and problem solving. Strong people skills are needed for this role!
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Work with other supervisors and management team members to support staff and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Measure performance with key metrics such as inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate etc.
- Conduct team meetings to ensure employees have up to date information on programs and are able to communicate feedback on current issues.
- Provide appropriate coaching, counseling, and direction for employees when needed and work with Management and HR to find a resolution.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures, etc.
- Keep management an HR informed on issues and problems.
- Prepare warnings and communicate with employees on warnings and make effective and appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Assist team with daily operation of call center to include the development, implementation of training, outbound calls, scheduling, and reward and recognition programs.
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed.
- Provide weekly Status Report to team to include statistics of inbound and outbound calls, projects, emails etc.
- Conduct one on one meetings with team to discuss work performance and provide feedback.
- Track individual and team attendance and provide disciplinary action when needed
- Prepare and deliver performance reviews.
- Manage and approve team time cards, punch change requests, and time off requests.
- Assist team with interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process.
- Manage team and individual case load and submit claims for reimbursement to meet department. Standards.
- Develop ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated.
- Answer incoming calls as necessary.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Qualifications, Requirements, or Competencies:
- Minimum experience: 2 years of Call Center Customer Service experience
- 1 year of Proven leadership experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- A results-oriented approach
- Capability to develop and mentor a team, this includes having difficult and direct conversations
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employee and evaluate their performance
- Excellent time management, problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.