PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a diverse and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is an innovative technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed across the US. We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic VP/GM to lead our expansion in the legal US iGaming and Sports Betting market reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
What you’ll do:
- Execute go to market strategy for regulated US iGaming (sportsbetting, casino, ADW, lottery)
- Manage P&L for gaming business
- Manage dedicated got to market \gaming team to execute on the go to market strategy
- Work with functional department heads in product, marketing and finance to develop and set forward looking strategy for the gaming business
- Work closely with product to develop differentiated product functionality based on market needs and customer feedback
- Assist in closing on large direct sales and channel partner opportunities
- Thoroughly understand PayNearMe’s current and upcoming products and services offerings
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline using Salesforce.com
- Qualify business needs and prove the value of PayNearMe solutions to address those needs
- Challenge prospects’ existing business processes and educate on new technologies to address legacy business pains
- Identify key buying personas and understand relevant business challenges for each
- Facilitate communication and provide competitive intelligence to marketing and product development teams
- Work independently and entrepreneurially through the entire sales process, from conducting technical demos to customizing sales presentations, through contract negotiation and implementation
- Travel to attend relevant trade shows, events, and customer meetings
Who we’re looking for:
- 10+ years work experience in sales or channel sales
- 5+ years working in the iGaming, Sports Betting or adjacent markets
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- Experience in payments a bonus
- Proven success selling to director level and above
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
Travel: 40%+ anticipated
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.