EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Technical Analyst II to join our growing team in Sioux Falls, SD. The Technical Analyst II will perform Solarity system modifications and deployments, work on assigned internal projects, and serve as a lead technical resource on implementations. This position collaborates with technical and analytical resources to investigate issues escalated from Service Desk/customers, implement solutions and communicate resolutions.
- Assist users with information about product capabilities and best-practices.
- Actively troubleshoot and research issues to minimize impact to the customer when contacted for escalation/guidance.
- Independently complete system changes and project deliverables as assigned with input from senior resources as required.
- Implement basic Solarity implementations and upgrades, escalating when appropriate to the next level or management.
- Serve as a consistent and mature escalation resource as needed.
- Create detailed documentation of systems and procedures when required.
- Create detailed knowledge base articles for consumption into the various departments.
- Work as part of a team dedicated to optimizing production environments, increasing productivity through the use of the Solarity technology.
- Travel to customer sites when requested for any Go Lives. Less than 10%.
- 2+ years of progressive software application support experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, desire to work in a team setting
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner and possess the ability to operate under stated deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows/pc concepts such as installing peripheral devices, installing software, registering files, Event Viewer, Services.
- Experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Experience with software application support required.
- SQL database structure knowledge and syntax preferred.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.