Our goal is to be the premier 2-1-1 in the nation. To meet this goal, we are searching for a highly qualified and motivated individual who will drive all technical and data components in our quest to be the best.
Similar to the 9-1-1 emergency service, 2-1-1 is a nationally recognized, easy to remember phone number that quickly and effectively connects people in need with information and referral services. 2-1-1 currently provides this connection via phone, text, live chat and website.
United Way is seeking a thoughtful, innovative individual to lead efforts to have our 2-1-1 regions become and maintain a cutting edge 2-1-1 from a data and technology perspective. The 2-1-1 Data and Technology Director will direct and guide a team in ensuring that PA 2-1-1 Southwest (including Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Mercer, Somerset, Washington and Westmoreland counties), 2-1-1 SEPA (including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties), and PA 2-1-1 Northwest (including Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, McKean, Potter, Venango, and Warren counties) are maximizing the potential of technology and information systems to serve the community, while providing a positive user experience for the public, 2-1-1 staff, non-profit agencies, and other end users of the 2-1-1 website and database.
- Maximize the use of data and technology to lead 2-1-1s nationally and drive technological advancement for information and referral services; including new and existing technologies and implement, as required, to improve service delivery, operational systems, and reporting capabilities. Explore, recommend and implement new and innovative ways to increase the availability of the 2-1-1 service to assist more people while maintaining costs and the highest quality of service;
- Lead the 2-1-1 team and partners in the use of data and technology to its full capacity.
- Manage a team of Database Specialists to ensure that the database is current and properly maintained to achieve and retain national AIRS certification standards. Ensure that Resource Navigators (those directly assisting people seeking help via the telephone, text, chat and email) have the best possible information to serve our customers and are able to search and record information quickly and accurately.
- Lead and project manage the development, implementation and improvement of the websites and mobile products, including but not limited to an 2-1-1 app, 2-1-1 websites with effective and efficient search features, and social media.
- Lead any technology or systems interface and integration for multiple contact centers, including but not limited to IVR systems, telephony and call routing, and 2-1-1 software. Lead troubleshooting efforts as needed;
- Direct a team to support Resource Navigators and PA 2-1-1s I&R system of record with training, information updates and technical assistance to ensure quality of service and successful inter-agency collaboration.
- Develop and support individual team members to meet organizational objectives. Empower team to analyze data and create reports on 2-1-1 contacts and community resources;
- Serve as System Operator for the PA 2-1-1 Southwest, 2-1-1 SEPA and PA 2-1-1 Northwest portals: work closely with community partners to maximize data and system use and achieve common goals, manage technical aspects to facilitate use;
- Project manage the data and technical aspects including 2-1-1 growth and expansion opportunities as well as system upgrades or conversions.
- Other projects as assigned