- 2+ years previous Sales and Service Supervisory experience required (call center/customer service industry preferred)
- Effective time management, organizational skills, prioritization and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong communication skills; good judgment and problem-solving skills (verbal and written)
- College degree in Business, Marketing or related desireable
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop effective teams
- Results oriented with ability to manage change while creating a positive environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, GMail, Google Drive, Outlook and Internet
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; and to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms; bend, push, pull; and move around office to perform duties.
- Occasionally required to kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to use computers, phone systems, calculators, copiers and general office equipment.
- Able to take tours for product familiarization
- Primarily an inside office job with little exposure to weather conditions
- Primarily sitting, and walking throughout the contact center to assist the team
- Must be able to move around office to perform duties, reach overhead, bend, push, pull, and lift up to 25 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and may be noisy at times depending on number of agents and business activity.
- Daily exposure to PC.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.