Who we are:
We are the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. Girl Scouts offers girls a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure and success. With support from dedicated adult volunteers, parents and staff, Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont (GSCP2P) delivers the Girl Scout experience in 40 counties across central and western North Carolina.
Why you want to work here:
- At Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont, we have a clear vision: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work to ensure every girl has the opportunity to be a Girl Scout.
- Flexibility for office-based, hybrid or primarily remote work is available for most roles.
- Generous leave - 4 weeks paid vacation, 12 sick days annually, 10 paid holidays annually including Juneteenth, PLUS the week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Benefits available include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and 401k. Free life and long-term disability insurance as well as telemedicine access and a casual work environment.
- We are a dynamic, fun team of professionals who love providing a meaningful and impactful experience to girls and volunteers in our 40-county footprint in North Carolina.
How to apply:
- Simply complete the information in the "Apply Now" boxes and click "START APPLICATION".
- We kindly request that you upload a copy of your resume and include a cover letter. Applicants must complete an online application and submit a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered for the position.
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer.