Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Arkham Horror,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
Summary of Position
The Mass Market Sales Coordinator is responsible for servicing the Mass Market channels and assisting in the sell in process of products represented by Asmodee North America. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, who is solution oriented and a team player. This role is for an individual with 1-3 years customer support experience who would like to work with a category leading supplier and deliver best in class support!
- Guide the development and growth of the existing and new business in Mass Market channels.
- Customer contact for order processing, sales opportunities, and scheduling.
- Invoice customers, troubleshoot invoice holds, manage payment for customer orders.
- Provide information about upcoming products and promotions.
- Place customer orders and troubleshoot issues as necessary.
- Maintain accurate documentation of customer calls; including maintaining customer files.
- Investigate, resolve, and follow-up on customer issues/inquiries in a timely manner.
- Act as the voice of Asmodee USA when interacting with customers.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of products/product lines.
- Represent all brands of Asmodee USA equally and professionally.
- Regularly meet with Key Accounts Manager to review weekly activities, progress on goals and projects.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Support function to sales
- Other duties as assigned.