,We strongly encourage people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals to apply.
This is a full time benefit eligible position administering COVID-19 vaccines. We can accept MA's, LPN;s, EMT;s or RN's for this role. Bi-lingual candidates highly preferred but not required.
Perks of working for Minnesota Community Care
- We cover 70% of your medical and dental benefits
- Career Advancement fund opportunities after 1 year of employment
- Student loan forgiveness opportunities for some roles
- Reduced cost on metro transit
- Our staff thrive in an environment where uplifting each other is one of our core values
- Administering Covid 19 vaccines
- Will take EMT's, MA's, LPN's, RN's and anyone that has current experience administering vaccines.
- Prepares vaccination for administration according to instructions.
- Maintains quality and medication handling standards.
- Maintains awareness of medication storage guidelines
- Asks questions in areas of uncertainty
- Effective communication with patients and staff
- Ability to adapt to last minute change
As Minnesota's largest Federally Qualified Health Center, Minnesota Community Care ensures that the communities we serve have access to high quality and affordable health care.
Approximately 87% of our patients in the 2019 calendar year were people of color from Asian, African American, American Indian or Latino communities, and 98% of our patients had incomes below 200% of federal poverty guidelines.