ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from an organic outgrowth of our parent company, Aleva Stores. After seeing success in our own marketplace division, we quickly realized that our knowledge and expertise could be used to help other companies. With continued discussion and planning, leadership made the decision to branch out to provide marketplace advising and solutions for other businesses.
Today, we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon, and we’ve grown to become a trusted marketplace service provider for numerous thriving brands. Our vision is to nurture our brand’s strategy and stay ahead of the game in the marketplace world.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing team within an e-commerce environment? Retail Bloom is looking to hire a Warehouse Operations Manager to oversee our warehouse operations and team. The Warehouse Operations Manager will oversee and manage all onsite operations in regard to receiving, processing and shipping all orders, as well as inventory management and returns. They will also be responsible for managing employees onsite, and will be responsible for scheduling and developing the staff. This position will also ensure safety measures are met, and proper flow within the warehouse of goods.
- Responsible for inventory receiving, warehousing, fulfillment, and logistics operations.
- Supervise receiving, warehousing and shipping personnel.
- Managers efficient operational and personnel policies & procedures.
- Overseeing the existence/creation, maintenance and consistency of work procedures, policies, and training programs.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols. Responsible for inventory accuracy.
- Responsible for equipment operations and work and safety procedures for all employees.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing the most efficient design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by assisting with creation of warehouse supply budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives.
- Evaluating performance objectives and metrics to determine inbound or outbound requirements to achieve time, accuracy, and quality expectations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by staying in the know, scheduling, and attending educational workshops.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Develop and execute shipping strategies and operations.
- Manage network of 3PL and carrier partners.
- Responsible for department management including recruiting, staffing, training, performance management and career development of associates, and developing and monitoring department and project goals.
- Support international business growth and manage multi-party shipping solutions that combine freight, brokerage, and last-mile courier partners.
- Build cost modeling tools for shipping solutions.
- Track and trace shipments as needed.
- Recap and report weekly/monthly performance.
- Owning the relationships with account managers and hubs of our outbound carriers.
- Any other tasks, projects or duties that may be assigned.
- Ensures all facets of warehouse are functioning at expected capacity to get orders out timely and accurately.
- Inventory accuracy
- Oversees FBA transfer orders
- On-time shipment rate