Required Education and Experience
- Valid California Guard Card
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Direct service experience with high risk/high need populations preferred and/or history of employment in customer service required; Experience in a multi-service nonprofit is a plus
- Prior security experience preferred
- Good customer service skills
- Oral and written fluency in both Spanish and English preferred
Downtown Women’s Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin and ancestry, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, military and veteran status or medical condition. In addition to federal law requirements, Downtown Women’s Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.