Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes companies such as Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a team oriented individual with excellent organizational skills. They will be responsible for consulting with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs, develop sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioral and competency-based interviewing, and monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process.
The Sr TAS is expected to:
- Develop a working knowledge of departments in order to quickly identify hiring needs at the department level, as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture.
- Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions.
- Work creatively with departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
- Provide consultation and training to departments in regards to the Search and Selection process, appointment procedures, Shift4 Jobs and subscription services.
- Participate in analysis of business operations for workforce planning efforts.
- Work with HRBPs/HRM’s to discuss changing needs and recommend action plans.
- Manage the process/review with talent acquisition coordinators and follow up appropriately with all pre-employment background checks.
- Provide initial screening of applicant pools, as well as phone screens or interviews where applicable.
- Work with departments to help ensure compliance with AA/EEO regulations, employment laws, and adherence to Shift4 policies and procedures.
- Applicant Tracking System: Assist in the training of users (i.e. departments, job seekers, etc.) and ensuring candidate information is correct.
- Prepare all postings: work with hiring manager to determine pre-screening questions, where advertising would occur to provide diverse applicant pool.
- Candidate sourcing: actively search and review candidates, their resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Partners with the VP, Compensation & Benefits and other key stakeholders to establish and drive the organization’s compensation, benefits and rewards strategy to attract and retain world-class talent.
- Other duties as assigned.