Installation Technicians are responsible for carrying out the functions of the operations department as assigned by the Operations Manager,
Project Manager, or Site Lead. Primary responsibilities include wire pull, termination, rack wiring, equipment mounting, shop maintenance.
This person reports to the Project Manager and or Site Lead.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand the overall expectations and timeline of the project
- Read and interpret CSI and Architectural engineering drawings
- Learn and apply CSI installation standards
- Pull wire for projects
- Terminate wire to plates, panels, and racks
- Lace, terminate, and label rack wiring in equipment racks
- Mounting and Rigging of AV equipment including displays, screens, projectors, speakers, cameras, racks, etc.
- Mounting and Rigging of Lighting, Rigging, and Stage Drapery.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, test, and correct your own work
- Report to site foreman or Project Manager the status of tasks and/or completion
- Maintain clean working areas
- Be cognizant of the job site surroundings and immediately report any safety hazards to the Site Lead or Project Manager
- Company tool and equipment maintenance, including controlling and safekeeping of all tools, in the shop and on the job site
- Company Vehicle upkeep and cleanliness
- Shop upkeep and cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not full-time or located in Colorado, the following information may not apply.
Minimum hourly rate: $25.00, Maximum hourly rate: $30.00. This range represents the low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual rates will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
The range listed is just one component of Clearwing’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses based on company performance and discretionary bonuses based on individual performance. In addition, Clearwing provides a variety of benefits to employees, including medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), sick time, parental leave, and bereavement leave.