Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
The Pro AV Specialist is responsible for leading the visual communication strategy at Fraser AIS. This position works to generate and manage Pro-AV sales revenue, collaborative solutions utilizing interactive displays, commercial monitors, digital signage, and integration services through sales and marketing and other sales strategies. This comprises fostering relationships and uncovering sales opportunities among targeted prospective clients and network partners, and others. This is expected to have direct, positive impact regarding our key market growth, vertical penetration, and geographic expansion initiatives. It also includes the facilitation of sales training to branch sales executives and sales management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Position as the program leader and subject matter expert in the collaborative services and interactive whiteboard – digital display solutions.
- Develop business plan, territory analysis, and strategy for collaboration and AV services.
- Establish strategic and tactical plan to create new business opportunities.
- Establish and manage vendor relationship and 3rd party partnerships in the collaboration software and AV space.
- Lead prospect events, sales presentations, and vendor partner “Lunch and Learn” presentations.
- Work with sales leadership to develop strategies for account penetration and growth.
- Participate in sales presentations, account review process, and develop leads into opportunities to close monthly.
- Experience and working knowledge of Unified Communication and Collaboration Platforms.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and fiscal revenue and profit goals.
Education: BA/BS degree or related job experience
Experience: 3+ years’ experience selling Pro A/V solutions preferred
- Program Management
- Consultative sales experience is required
- Demonstrated ability of achieving sales quota
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, are required
- Experience with video conferencing and collaboration software preferred (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex Meetings, Google Meet, Bluejeans)
Physical Demands: Ability to lift, push, pull 30 pounds
Work Environment: Office setting, remote work and on site at client locations
Travel Required: Frequent trave -75% local travel – Must maintain a valid driver’s license