· High School Diploma or GED preferred, current college student or graduate in related field desired
· Previous camp, teaching, or childcare experience is essential
· Must have auditory, visual, ambulatory, cognitive, communications and physical ability to complete major tasks in program
· Ability to relate to and communicate with one’s peer group, parents, as well as to child’s age and skill levels
· Ability to assist in teaching an activity
· Must have basic computer skills and ability to help a child get online for class
· Must be able to assist children in emergency situations, including fire, evacuation, illness, or injury
· Should possess good character, integrity, and adaptability
· Demonstrates enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience, and self-control in a dynamic environment
· Past Judaic experiences are a plus
For more information about the JCC please see our website at www.jccstl.org .
The JCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the eVerify program of the Department of Homeland Security.