PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a diverse and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is an innovative technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed across the US. We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic VP of Customer Success. This position will interact significantly with our merchant partners, sales, and marketing and will be reporting to the SVP, Product & Merchant Success.
What you’ll do:
- Mentor, lead and grow the various customer success teams (implementation, account management and support)
- Master a complete technical understanding of PayNearMe’s current and upcoming products and services offerings
- Represent the voice of the merchant and promote a merchant centric view through-out the organization
- Enhance merchant value by outlining and defining the customer journey across product channels
- Work cross functionally to ensure the success of each signed merchant partner
- Collaborate across teams to discover and direct customer growth opportunities
- Set and track KPIs to represent the health of our merchant partners
- Optimize the merchant launch process to provide predictable timelines and achieve revenue expectations
Who we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of Customer Success leadership experience
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven and able to manage multiple priorities at any given time
- Understanding of payments and the payments industry
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills
- Experience working with a team in an agile/fast paced environment
Travel: 10%+ Anticipated
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- Flexible, remote working opportunity
- Flexible and professional work culture
- Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.