Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
We are growing our services business and are looking to expand our customer success team to support this growth. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to get into Customer Success Management. Fraser, recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Pa, will amplify your career and allow you to grow both personally and professionally. As the CSM, you will create an awesome experience for our customers at every interaction allowing us to retain and grow the account.
This position is for you if you like to:
- Work directly with customers
- Collaborate with others
- Solve customer challenges
- Drive process improvement
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the process once sales order is submitted.
- Coordinate with logistics and implementation.
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff once implementation is complete.
- Develop success plans to help customers reach both short- and long-term goals.
- Take ownership of the customer advocacy role, communicating back to sales, marketing, service desk and product teams the voice of the customer to address gaps in our services that impact the success of our customers.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement in onboarding and other customer engagement interactions.
- Working closely with our service desk and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of our service.
- Analyzing data and trends to pro-actively engage with the customer.
- Conducting quarterly business reviews with customers to ensure that we are providing value and understand future needs.
- Establishing a community of referenceable customers and Fraser brand advocates.
Education: BA/BS degree or related job experience
Experience: 3+ years’ experience as an account manager or customer success manager
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- Ability to provide strategic thinking
- Very detail oriented
- Excellent proven time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Physical Demands: Ability to lift, push, pull 30 pounds
Work Environment: Office setting, remote work and on site at client locations
Travel Required: Frequent trave -75% local travel – Must maintain a valid driver’s license