Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
Managed Services New Business Development Specialist are sales professionals, eager to learn the business technology industry and best-selling tactics to gain new market share. Having an excellent reputation for providing outstanding service after the sale in a B2B, technology-based role, New Business Development Specialist help area businesses be successful by navigating the Internet of Things, setting a technology roadmap, capitalizing on the Global Support Center and utilizing the Smart Tool Set!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Apply relationship building and appointment setting skills and knowledge as they relate to the sales of office equipment technology in order to achieve 100% of assigned budget/quota.
· Prioritize and document prospects in a 30-60-90 day format and build a pipeline.
2. Develop lists of qualified prospects which will be continually updated.
· Continually add qualified new prospects by dedicating 90% of time to cold calling, prospecting, telemarketing, networking, etc..
· Complete the closable prospect list / forecast.
· Complete other business or prospect lists as requested by sales manager.
3. Participate in and be a contributing member of the sales team and uphold the company mission statement.
· Develop expertise, skills and knowledge by attending on-going training classes when scheduled and exhibit a commitment to learning new products and knowledge.
· Prepare and discuss weekly business forecast, the 30-60-90 day prospect list, professional goals and concerns at scheduled one on one with sales manager.
· Set appointments with decision makers for scheduled field time with manager.
· Elevate any individual or team concerns to the sales manager.
· Maintain a positive, business-like behavior and appearance.
Education: BA/BS degree or related job experience
Experience: Previous sales experience in a B2B setting preferred
· Must have the ability to create prospect interest
· Exceptional communication skills including listening, analysis and presentations
· Expertise in math and analytical skills
· Ability to be a self starter, self motivator and deal with rejection
· Competitive nature
Physical Demands: Ability to lift up to 20 pounds. Perform climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting and grasping as it relates to the job tasks
Work Environment: Office setting, remote work and on site at client locations.
Travel Required: Frequent travel -65% local travel – Must maintain a valid drivers license