Provide day-to-day and on-going leadership, direction, vision and support to ensure the Give Kids The World Standards of Quality, Safety, Show and Service Excellence are consistently maintained throughout all Village food and beverage operations, including the Towne Hall Food Court front-of-house experience and dish room operation; as well as assist with the planning and development of menu items.
- Assist with the development and implementation of healthy and nutritious menu items for meals and snacks.
- Order food and beverage supplies to meet guest and staff needs.
- Ensure all COVID-19 policies and procedures are implemented for all food and beverage outlets.
- Ensure staff and operations for Pizza Kitchen, Service Counter, Express Start Breakfast, Henri's Starlite Scoops and Noah’s Nook run efficiently and effectively. This includes: training & monitoring volunteers, product quality, equipment, deliveries & stocking, and serve guests in outlets.
- Ensure operations run effectively and guests' needs are met for all deliveries, including Pizza, Breakfast Cart, Cookie Cart and Katie's Kitchen.
- Stock food court serving lines with clean/sanitized dishes, utensils, etc. as needed.
- Assist with the set-up and breakdown of dining areas as directed.
- Assist with the receiving of food products.
- Ensure the guest experience from arrival, greeting and check-in are delivered with Service Excellence.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of special need requests.
- Ensure all allergy requirements are maintained.
- Ensure food quality, variety, preparation and presentation.
- Oversee all food and beverage related specifics of the GKTW Volunteer experience.
- Conduct volunteer training and assign specific jobs to volunteers.
- Provide coaching and recognition to enable volunteers and encourage retainment.
All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OUTSIDE NORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to walk, stand, bend, stoop, reach, balance, use hands and arms for extended periods of time.
- Able to work in inclement weather.
- Able to lift up to 50+ pounds, unassisted.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, to include rotating shifts, nights, weekends and/or extended hours of work.