An unwavering pursuit of health. This is what we stand for.
If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Seattle, Washington with locations throughout the state. Driven by impeccable attention to detail, we're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business and ourselves.
It is our Vision to rethink, redefine and reset the standard of care for pathology groups and laboratories in the country.
The responsibility of Lab Assistant I is to provide general assistance to technologists/technicians and pathologists to ensure smooth work flow for the entire department. Responsibilities may include obtaining information from various departments, processing and/or accessioning different types of specimens and providing administrative and organizational support to the department. Due to various environmental hazards presented in the workplace such as formalin, communicable disease, fresh human tissue, etc., employees must adhere to HIPAA standards and strict Standard Operating Procedures and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
A Lab Assistant I may perform any of the following duties or groups of duties:
- Assemble, correlate and quality check completed histology cases
- Distribute completed slides to all pathologists
- File un-stained slides/tissue blocks
- Change, load, rotate, clean, and maintain processors
- Change, load, rotate, clean, and maintain staining instrumentation
- Reagent preparation and recycling
- Utilize company’s internal software applications
- Restock supplies as needed
- Hazardous waste control
- Other duties as assigned