The Corporate Credit Analyst will perform fundamental (bottom-up) analysis on quasi-sovereigns and corporate credits in Emerging Markets. The person will be responsible for analyzing credits in a number of industries, performing due diligence, modeling and presenting investment ideas. The person will also monitor credits and assess relative value based on risk vs. return in a range of portfolio strategies.
- Conduct quasi-sovereign and corporate credit research across a wide segment of industries in Emerging Markets
- Conduct analysis of company financial statements and corporate performance which results in actionable buy, sell and hold recommendations for credits held in DoubleLine portfolios
- Prepare written research recommendations and reports
- Make oral presentations of credit analysis recommendations
- Communicate with government officials, corporate managements, sell- side analysts and rating agencies
- Host and attend company presentations relation to Analyst's respective coverage
- Travel as required to attend Emerging Markets Fixed Income conferences.