Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and assist the Play and Warehouse team in day to day shop operations
- Record and report inventory usage, log and upkeep production inventory and supplies.
- Fabricate and prepare play components for scheduled project, repairs and parts sales.
- Coordinate Play production throughput and work interdepartmentally to ensure quotas and performance expectations are met.
- Load and unload trucks, perform general shipping and receiving of products.
- Operate company equipment, forklifts, delivery trucks etc.
- Schedule and execute shop, tools and equipment maintenance.
- Log, maintain, and upkeep metrics and performance data logs.
- Ensure quality programs and expectations are maintained
- Maintain and follow procedures, and productivity standard
- Other duties may be assigned by a direct Manager or Supervisor.
- Perform basic general labor duties as needed.
x Learning & Development
x Planning & Organizing
x Professionalism & Integrity
x Risk-Taking/Creative Thinking
x Teamwork & Relationship-Building
x Results Orientation
Education and/or Experience
1 years’ experience in manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and job duties in a fast-paced, high output environment.
- Remain poised and professional when handling high stress situations.
- Strong analytical, organizational and computer skills. Proficiency with Apple and Microsoft applications is required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines; proven problem-solving skills; and can work with minimal supervision.
- Adept understanding of woodworking, sculpture and coatings processes
- Inventory management, continuous improvement, quality control and shop safety experience
- Must be able to read, interpret and work from blueprints & architectural shop drawings
Travel may apply but is not a core function of the position. Travel may be scheduled as needed.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as be able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google: Docs, Sheets, Gmail, and Drive.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, except in the manufacturing environment where PPE may be required.