PURPOSE: To manage the camp’s business concerns, run onsite store, billing/receipt reconciliation, supply ordering, weekly supply run, drive for off-site camp trips
SALARY RANGE: $275-$350 a week (6-day work week)
- Set up and manage petty cash and camp credit card check-out and record keeping system.
- Supervise sales and inventory of camp store.
- Process orders for camp supplies.
- Purchase supplies as needed from local merchants.
- Maintain current and accurate paperwork on a weekly basis assigned by the Camp Director.
- Participate in pre-camp training and opening of camp; complete pre-camp assignments as required.
- Coordinate paperwork, medications, meals, and equipment for offsite trips and programs.
- Serve as a driver for off-site trips, campers with special needs, and other program activities as needed.
- Assist with the weekly pack-out needs for the camp during cookouts and on all trips.
- Attend, participate in, and conduct staff meetings, workshops and other programs as needed
- Prepare and submit requisitions, records, and reports as necessary.
- Keep Camp Director informed of day-to-day operational successes and concerns.
- Verify camper no-shows on check-in days.
- Participate in staff team efforts displaying a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Willingness to clean and keep a tidy and organized work and living area.