The System Administrator will be responsible for the planning, designing, installing, testing, monitoring, and ongoing administration of the firm’s information technology infrastructure. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, while adhering to security best practices for network and systems hardening.
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
• Research, plan, install, configure and test new operational systems and infrastructure.
• Enhance, maintain, and test backup and redundancy strategies.
• Create and maintain infrastructure documentation and procedures.
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.