Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
The Remote Install Project Manager is responsible for gathering, programming, and scheduling multifunction printer (MFP) remote network/onsite installation for the Global Support Center at Fraser Advanced Information Systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble Network Packet including Site Survey and Sales order.
- Update master networking spreadsheet daily.
- Send requests for information to customer, sales reps, and connectivity techs.
- Assist customers in manually gathering network information by remoting into customer’s network.
- Communicate with branch admins and warehouse assistants if any scheduling conflicts exist.
- Communicate with service managers to setup onsite installs when needed.
- Send notifications of network install completion to sales representatives.
Education: Related job experience
Experience: Excellent Computer and Networking experience
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Effectively and efficiently carry out written and verbal job-related instructions, with or without supervision
- Exercise sound judgment when evaluating situations, when offering positive suggestions, and when making decisions
- Maintain acceptable attendance/punctuality standards
- Good sociability, above average emotional control, and good adaptability
- Work in coordination with others
- Work under pressure typically associated with this type of position
Physical Demands: Ability to lift, push, pull 30 pounds
Work Environment: Office setting, remote work and on site at client locations
Travel Required: 0-10%. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license