Function: Analyze medical record data; maintain the electronically filing medical record documentation by verifying the completeness, accuracy, and entry into the computerized medical records. Provide assistance to the Health Information Manager in writing detailed and complex workflow procedures. Serves as a member of the organization that welcomes, engages and serves individuals with complex wellness needs.
- Organize medical record documentation in preparation for electronic sorting, scanning, and indexing.
- Analyze processes and write workflows.
- Accurately select the proper type of client episode to place the medical record documentation when scanning records into the charts.
- Forward specific medical record documentation to outside providers via the electronic ROI process.
- Perform cut and paste functions in windows applications for Electronic Filing.
- Meet medical records department standards for Electronic scanning, indexing, and filing.
- Provide management staff daily statistics on documents electronically filed.
- Analyze, format, print and mail records to clients and providers.
- Problem solves and merges to correct duplicate medical records.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of medical records and scanning equipment in compliance with HIPAA standards
- Fax medical record documentation in accordance with Release of Information, ensuring confidentiality.
- Provide customer service to clients, providers, and other customers for Release of Information.
- Contributes to the success of the organization, keeping current on new developments within Comprehensive Life Resources and by performing other duties as needed or assigned.
Comprehensive Life Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women, ethnic minorities, persons of disability, persons over 40 years of age, Vietnam Era Veterans and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.