Clark & Enersen is a full-service design firm that takes a holistic approach to design, offering architecture, planning, landscape architecture, interior design, and civil, mechanical, electrical, and structural engineering. Our staff of more than 130 team members work together from the earliest stages of planning through construction to ensure that site, structure, systems, and interiors function together seamlessly.
We are currently seeking a full-time Telecommunications Designer for our Lincoln, Nebraska; Kansas City, Missouri; or Fort Collins, Colorado Offices.
LINCOLN, NEBRASKA #2 Best Place to Live for Young Adults | MoneyRates, #1 Best City for Jobs | Forbes, #5 Best City to Raise a Family | Smart Asset
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI #6 Smart Places to Live | Kiplinger, One of the Best Trips of 2019 | National Geographic
FORT COLLINS, COLORADO #4 Happiest Places in the US | Washington Post, Best US Places to Travel in 2019 | Forbes
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
- Design and specify telecommunications cabling systems for building projects.
- Represent the firm at meetings with clients and during design construction as required.
- Foster collaborative engineering design methods between all of our in house disciplines.
- Provide documentation of telecommunications in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Assist in writing/editing of project specifications.