Chicago Shakespeare Theater is accepting applications to join our team of outstanding Box Office Associates who welcome and assist our patrons with packages and single ticket purchases, along with other services. A world-class organization both on stage and off, Chicago Shakespeare cultivates excellence across the organization with its core values of Service, Ingenuity, and Collaboration. At the front line of patron contact, members of our Box Office team treat each conversation as an opportunity to help someone new, and to develop new skills. By becoming knowledgeable about Chicago Shakespeares history, and learning current program offerings inside and out, team members are able to provide expert recommendations and service to our patrons.
- Increase patron satisfaction and build loyalty by consistently providing personalized assistance by phone, email, and in person.
- Answer incoming phone calls, and place outbound follow-up/courtesy calls.
- Guide patrons through sales involving packages, single tickets, exchanges, and more.
- Record transactions accurately in our CRM database, Tessitura, and ensure customers account details are up to date.
- Assist patrons with inquiries about the status of their account or ticket purchases.
- Exercise discretion when handling confidential personal and financial information.
- Assist in other Box Office related projects such as packaging tickets, scanning documents, and general data entry/updates in Tessitura.