Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes companies such as Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes across the business. This position works with the full HR team on special projects, new hire orientations, HR event coordination, point of contact for employees and will ensure they are referred to the right HR team member. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
The HR Coordinator is expected to:
- Assist the HR functions, such as Talent Acquisition, HR Partners, Compensation/Benefits, Talent Development and Analytics as needed.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assist in preparing reports and analytics as needed.
- Participate and lead a portion of HR projects across the company.
- Assist in unemployment claims, audits and investigation requests as needed.
- Assist in the design and delivery of the new hire orientation and full onboarding.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review, talent management and succession processes.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the HR Leadership Team (HRLT).
- Processes mail and Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Electronically files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Other duties as assigned.