Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Social or Behavioral Sciences or a related field is required. A combination of education and 7 years of relatable experience may be substituted for a degree
- 5 years of experience as a Case Manager or a related role in a recovery program is required
- 2 years of previous supervisory experience is required
- Proficient in working in a Customer Relations Management system (CRM), such as Clarity is highly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time in a temperature-controlled environment. Occasionally will stand, balance, twist, stoop, kneel and reach with hands/arms. Occasionally lifts up to 20 pounds and walks uses stairways to climb to multiple floors within the company. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
COVID – 19 Protocol
Per King County, we require that everyone wear and mask while at any Mission facility (unless eating or drinking), practice social distancing, and temperature checks are required prior to entering any facility.
Per Governor Inslee's Proclamation 21-14.1, employees at Seattle Union Gospel Mission for the following locations: KentHope, Hope Place, and Dental must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or be approved for a medical or religious exemption prior to being allowed to work.