The Electro Mechanical Field Technician is key to the successful electro-mechanical installation our of automated storage systems equipment at our customers’ sites in the USA and Canada. Technicians act as the lead over other laborers to ensure accurate and timely system installation, test, commissioning, and repair of equipment.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advance assembly, mechanical installation, and electrical installation of automated storage systems and associated components
- Test and adjust the mechanical and electrical as necessary
- Leading the connectivity of the automation hardware to the software environment.
- Resolve any electromechanical issues
- Coordinate and manage small teams of workers at customers’ sites.
- Create quality and status reports regarding the project or service call
- Communicate any issues that arise on site to the Project Manager.
- Lead the final quality assurance and safety tests on installed equipment and complete all required documentation
- Train customers on system and routine maintenance operations
- Provide scheduled preventive maintenance and on-demand corrective maintenance services to customers as needed