The Sanitation (Night Shift) Worker will clean and sanitize the production area and the production equipment, ensuring that we meet good manufacturing standards. This position requires the use of high pressure cleaning equipment and the mixing of chemicals and solutions used for cleaning, sanitizing, scrubbing, and wiping surfaces in the production area. The Sanitation Worker will ensure that all machine and other utensils are clean prior to start up.
- Clean and sanitize Plant Food Contact Surfaces according to Sanitation Plan
- Wash totes, containers, pallets and barrels
- Fill barrels and tubs with water (dipping stations).
- Remove cardboard from work areas.
- Clean non-food contact surfaces as needed
- Mix chemicals to instruction (used in the tasks of cleaning and sanitizing)
- Cleans floors (pressure washing) and conveyors around machines
- Removes machine guards and accessories to clean
- Use personal protective equipment at all times.
- Lift and wash large cans, containers, and pallets (up to 50lbs)
- Empty trash containers