- Two or more years of General Management experience preferred.
- Three or more years of experience working directly with people with developmental disabilities
- Bachelor's degree in a Human Services or related field required.
- QIDP and/or DSP Certification preferred.
- Excellent oral and written skills are essential.
- Strong organizational skills, capable of performing multiple tasks at once.
- Computer fluency (Internet, Word Processing, Organizational tools).
- Basic money management and budgeting skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.47,000
- Clear State Police History and Clear Health Care Worker Registry background check
- Valid Driver’s License and insurance
- Must be able to lift and transfer adults (75lbs.)
ABOUT KESHET: Keshet is a one-of-a-kind organization that brings classroom experiences, camps, sports, social and vocational activities, and residential opportunities to 600 people with disabilities and special needs each year.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: MY Life is Keshet’s residential program. It is designed to support adults to be fully active members of the community in a warm and caring home that promotes independence and full lives. Keshet currently supports and staffs three MY Life homes, including one multi-unit apartment building and two single family homes.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Additional duties may be assigned at any time by CEO.
Keshet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.