- Per the Illinois Department of Human Services, must have at least one year experience working directly with people with developmental disabilities and Bachelor's degree in a Human Services field
- Excellent oral and written skills are essential
- Must have Clear State Police History and Clear Health Care Worker Registry background check
- A valid Illinois Drivers License
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift and transfer adults (75lbs.)
KESHET BENEFITS: Eligible employees are offered a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short and long-term disability plans, a 401k with company match, plus up to 20 paid holidays per year.
ABOUT KESHET: Keshet is a one-of-a-kind organization that brings classroom experiences, camps, sports, social and vocational activities, and residential opportunities to 600 people with disabilities and special needs each year.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Additional duties may be assigned at any time.
Keshet is an Equal Opportunity Employer Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veterans status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.