Maintain Customer Relationships
- Build relationships with existing customers by proactively following up on their satisfaction with company services and addressing inquiries and concerns.
- As the customer’s secondary source of contact with the company, you’re responsible for relaying information and coordinating with internal teams to solve issues.
- Send welcome letters
- Send customer satisfaction surveys
- Call on existing customer base
- Build out Blue Beam CAD software and keep current
- Collect install pictures and share with marketing for social media
- Small quotes for salespeople while they are away from office
Create New Sales Opportunities
Reach out to potential buyers through cold-calling or by contacting inbound leads; such as, leads from Avigilon, Gov Spend software or RFP’s, as well as by replying to phone calls, emails, and social media messages. You can further create new opportunities with existing customers by pitching relevant products or services.
Ensure Handling of Requests
Assist salespeople with spec sheets, proposals, handouts, trade shows, as-builts and submittals. Be the go-to person for all ADS offices for a quick turnaround for any task given by salespeople to build a strong partnership with our customers.
Contribute to Documentation
Interact with customers and leads regularly. Update information in the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) software. Update customer information in our ERP-One software and build databases for constant contact. This includes account details, sales history data, and profiles of inbound leads.
Use GovSpend software to identify new projects and also research our competitors’ sales of Avigilon or other like products. GovSpend gives us the ability to research past sales and also upcoming opportunities.