The Process Improvement Analyst (PIA) assists in identification and delivery of Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) initiatives throughout LifeCenter Northwest (LCNW). The PIA will facilitate targeted process improvement activities through the use of improvement tools and methodologies including Process Mapping, Root Cause Analysis, Lean, Six Sigma and Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) to deliver measurable impact on organizational goals. This position supports the LCNW Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Plan by analyzing and utilizing operational and other data to guide process improvement activities within LCNW. This position also works to ensure compliance with applicable standard and regulation (CMS, OPTN, AOPO, AATB and FDA).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists management in design and implementation of process improvement initiatives that lead to a positive and measurable impact on organizational goals.
- Coordinates with departmental staff and management on process improvement initiatives to improve outcomes, optimize use of organizational resources and maintain organizational alignment.
- Champions the culture of Organizational Excellence and Continuous Quality Improvement by acting as a resource and engaging LCNW staff in developing and implementing improvement projects.
- Assists management and staff in identifying and evaluating opportunities for improvement.
- Leads improvement initiatives and facilitates the development of problem-solving initiatives and process change. Regularly reports the status of process and quality improvement efforts and related impact.
- Researches, designs and delivers appropriate quality improvement training to staff and management.
- Encourages a data-driven culture.
- Works collaboratively with Business Intelligence function on data collection, analysis and reporting to ensure project selection and goals are data-driven.
- Serves as a member of the LCNW Quality Council and assists with facilitating regular meetings, collecting, analyzing and presenting relevant data.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of regulations and standards, identifies necessary changes and incorporates them into SOPs, processes and training.
- Participates in national and industry-specific meetings/conferences, networks with process improvement professionals, shares best practices, tools and materials.
- Prepares for and participates in accreditation surveys, regulatory audits and site visits from donation-partners.